frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Static IP address

Once the server is up and running, will the IP address stay static?
I need this as my application calls an external API which uses the IP address as part of its validation

How much would a system with 1 CPU, 2GB RAK and 40GB H, running Rhel 8 be?

Thanks a lot,
Richard

Comments

• GiedriusGiedrius Administrator

@richieire said:
    Once the server is up and running, will the IP address stay static?
    I need this as my application calls an external API which uses the IP address as part of its validation

How much would a system with 1 CPU, 2GB RAK and 40GB H, running Rhel 8 be?

Thanks a lot,
    Richard

Hey @richieire

all our VPS are provided with a static IP. The packages and their prices are on the website:

https://www.time4vps.com/linux-vps/

We don't have a specific package you asked for, but you can find a similar package: Linux 2 or Linux 4.

• Heya,
    Thanks for getting back to me.
    I need to install and run a mysql database for a python application.

What operating system and version is being used on your Linux 4 offering?
    I presume its secure? :)

Thanks a lot,
    Richard

• Also, its a web based application, so Can access to the application from an external source be configured?

• Hey Richard,

All supported OS versions are listed on this page. You can install the OS to your server right after the purchase. You can also re-install the OS anytime you like. It's done in your account in the client area.

All servers on Time4VPS are self-managed. When speaking about Linux, Container, or Storage VPS, you will have root access to your server. If it's Windows, one is granted full Administrator user access. This means that the server can be configured according to the client's needs. As we do not restrict any configuration options, you can definitely configure the application access in your VPS to be available from an external source.