frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

What happens if my hosted applications start using too much CPU?

I would like to use hosting for experiments with custom game server development in Unreal Engine 4 (actually more a simulation than a game). I cannot guarantee that the simulation won't go wrong and won't start to consume too much CPU for too long and I might not notice it for some time (in case I go for a vacation).

What will be time4vps reaction in this case? Will my account be immediately suspended or even banned or will you just throttle the CPU to prevent my broken app from affecting other customers?

Is there any difference in account suspension / CPU throttling if I choose OpenVZ based or KVM based virtual server?
Tagged:

Comments