frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Loads of emails with title: "UAB INTERNETO VIZIJA coordination deed" - data security?

Hi,

today from 10:27am (GMT) i've been getting a lot of emails from your support@ email address. These also contain a .pdf attachment Balances Reconciliation Order.

Dear **** *******,

Please find the UAB INTERNETO VIZIJA coordination deed as of 2021-12-20.
Please return the deed signed (or send your turnovers) within 10 days.
Otherwise, the remaining balance will be deemed to have been agreed according to our data.
The reconciliation act is issued and sent by e-mail valid without a signature.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.
Have a nice day.

I wouldn't mind if I were the only recipient, but I have 94 email addresses in the CC field, and the emails (going by the name and address used in the .pdf) do not belong to my account.

So far I have received 63 emails.

I'm pretty sure these contacts in the CC do not want their emails spread to other recipients, never mind their credit information and address being shared across these email addresses. Seems like a major cock up on your end with some automated system.

Please look into it asap.

regards,

Comments

• GiedriusGiedrius Administrator

@tecjam said:
    Hi,

today from 10:27am (GMT) i've been getting a lot of emails from your support@ email address. These also contain a .pdf attachment Balances Reconciliation Order.

Dear **** *******,

Please find the UAB INTERNETO VIZIJA coordination deed as of 2021-12-20.
    Please return the deed signed (or send your turnovers) within 10 days.
    Otherwise, the remaining balance will be deemed to have been agreed according to our data.
    The reconciliation act is issued and sent by e-mail valid without a signature.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.
    Have a nice day.

I wouldn't mind if I were the only recipient, but I have 94 email addresses in the CC field, and the emails (going by the name and address used in the .pdf) do not belong to my account.

So far I have received 63 emails.

I'm pretty sure these contacts in the CC do not want their emails spread to other recipients, never mind their credit information and address being shared across these email addresses. Seems like a major cock up on your end with some automated system.

Please look into it asap.

regards,

Hello,

you have received information that was not addressed to you, due to a system error. We want to kindly ask you to remove emails with the information addressed to others.

We will contact you shortly to provide more information about this situation. We will also act based on the GDPR regulations.

Thank you for your understanding.