It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!Sign In Register
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
When you will connect to your Windows server for the first time, by default server's display and keyboard languages will be set in English. However, Windows operating systems support many different languages allowing you to run server in your own language.
So if you follow below provided steps, you will be able to change Windows VPS display language and keyboard language.
1.From the Windows Start menu, select Control Pane and then Language.
2. Then click Add a language.
3. Choose the language and click Add button.
4. Click Options.
5.. Then you should click Download and install language pack.
6. Then you will see "Installation Complete", so click Cancel.
7. Now you need to open Options of the recently added language and click Make this the primary language.
Afterward, you will be asked to restart your Windows VPS the change would take full effect.
1.Firstly, click on the Windows start button and open the Settings window.
2. Click on Time & language and then Region & language.
3. Now you will need to click on the Add a language and from the list displayed select the language you wish to use.
4. Then you need to open Options of the recently added language.
5. Click Download and all language files should be installed automatically.
6. Now you need to select your country/region and after that press Set as default.
Afterward, you should restart your Windows VPS that change takes full effect.