frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

i have a problem with configure vps nameservers

Hi,

i have anew vps and domain from name.com, i tried to configure nameserver but something went wrong with me

Comments

• ValentineValentine Member
    edited June 2020

Hey,
    it depend on whether you want to do it the easy way, little harder or the hardest. As you mentioned there are tree options for domain nameservers:

1. Your domain provider nameservers;
    2. Our ns*.time4vps.com nameservers;
    3. Your server and a slave server as a nameserver.

The easiest way and probably the quickest is to leave your domain provider nameserver and just add record to them.

The harder way is to change your domain nameservers to our ns*.time4vps.com and add necessary record through our Domain manager.

Probably the hardest way (if you do not have any control panel) is to change your domain nameservers to your server and our slave nameserver (ns.iv.lt) and then add record in your server.