frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

postmaster support and license for esp company

mohamed89mohamed89 Member
edited September 2019 in General Discussions
I plan to establish small esp company something like mailchimp there is person told me that there is something called postmaster that i have to get if i want to become bulk sender with millions of sending volume and all go to inbox as long my customers and my servers follow rules what i get from him that all esp companies and their postmasters (yahoo -gmail - aol - etc) follow this postmaster i did not reach to anything offical in my searching about this postmaster till now i will really appreciate if anybody here  have any info on what is this thing and how to get this support and license or offical link for this postmaster
Tagged:

Comments

• ValentineValentine Member
    edited September 2019
    It is really hard to tell what that person had in mind. Maybe he had in mind the Google Postmaster tool:

• thanks Valentine what I understand from him it is something master all esp companies postmasters (yahoo -gmail - aol - etc ) have some Agreements with them too and its license can get you direct support from these companies which make all your new mail servers trusted to send any volume without needing warmup of course as long customers respect and follow general rules