Plesk is commercial web hosting data center automation software developed for commercial hosting service providers. Plesk was designed to be compatible with Linux and Windows hosting services, to install and manage web hosting systems and applications on a single server. The control panel is designed to simplify the management and administration of the websites by automating various tasks on a single server.
Plesk's control panel allows a server administrator to set up new websites, reseller accounts, e-mail accounts, and DNS entries through a web-based interface. The administrator can create client and site templates, which predetermine resource-allocation parameters for the domains and/or clients.
More information can be found on the official web page:https://www.plesk.com/
In Time4VPS you are able to install Plesk template for Linux and Windows hosting KVM VPS really easy and fast, only with few mouse clicks:
1. Login to the Client Area;
2. Select at the top of the menu the "Services" > "VPS" tab;
3. Press the "Manage" button at the service table;
4. Press the "Install OS" button;
5. Choose an operating system, agree with warning and press "Continue";
6. Wait for 5-10 minutes and refresh VPS management page.
1. Plesk initial set up
Plesk uses 8443 port, so to connect to control panel for the first time on your internet browser enter:http://ip_of_your_server:8443
You will be displayed with some fields to enter contact email address, password and license key:
Once this is done you will be redirected to the log in screen:
You can connect using username "admin
" and the password you just entered during initial setup.
Note. You can also use username "root" for Linux and "Administrator" for Windows with a password provided in the Clients Area site.
After initial setup is complete, on your first login, you will be present with a window to add your first and main domain in order to unlock full functionality of panel:
2. Adding the new user account to PleskOn left menu choose "Users" and then press the button "Create User Account". Fill the form and create your new user:
3. Adding Email AccountOn the left side menu, choose "Mail" and then press "Create Email Address" button on the top.
4. Adding New FTP User
On the left side menu, choose "Websites & Domains", then choose "FTP Access" and then "Add an FTP account" button on the top.
5. Adding DatabaseOn the left side menu, choose "Databases", then "Add Database" button on the top.
6. Adding Additional Domain
On the left side menu, choose "Website & Domains", then "Add Domain" button on the top.
7. Password reset
Plesk UI: On the left choose "My Profile" and fill "Password", "Confirm password" filed and save.
SSH: Run the command: [picture] Note
. "*****" should be replaced with your actual new password.
For more information about Plesk for you Linux or Windows hosting, contact our 24/7 customer support or check the documentation: https://docs.plesk.com/en-US/onyx/