frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Removal of recurring discount

Can you please tell me why a recurring discount i had for some services has stopped with out any heads up, or explanation msg ?
What is the point to give a ****recurring **** discount since most of the times someone buys a discounted service to use it at a later time, if you are to take it back.
:(

Comments

• GiedriusGiedrius Administrator

@DimitrisA said:
    Can you please tell me why a recurring discount i had for some services has stopped with out any heads up, or explanation msg ?
    What is the point to give a ****recurring **** discount since most of the times someone buys a discounted service to use it at a later time, if you are to take it back.
    :(

please contact us via support chat so that we could see your services and deals you had. I would like to recheck. You may refer to Giedrius, via chat and I will review it.