frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Please create an affordable Raspberry Pi 4 or other SBC colocation service!

holdenholden Member
edited December 2021 in Feature Request/Bug Report

I would like to buy my own hardware (preferably a Rock Pi 4 or Ryzen Embedded system), equip it with my own peripherals and software configuration and send it to you.

I am not satisfied with other options out there as they are not diverse or very price competitive.

Comments

• GiedriusGiedrius Administrator

@holden said:
    I would like to buy my own hardware (preferably a Rock Pi 4 or Ryzen Embedded system), equip it with my own peripherals and software configuration and send it to you.

I am not satisfied with other options out there as they are not diverse or very price competitive.

Hey, at the moment, we have no such plans, nor did we have any need or request for that before. I have forwarded your feedback to our management team. Thanks.

• Also I'm interested in Nano VMs. They are specially compiled images with kernel and basic stack just to run a specific application.
    They are supposed to be easy, cheap and secure.

Also new options coming such as the Rock Pi 5.