frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Identity Verification

Good evening

I am from Egypt and I want to have your VPS services. What kind of identity paper would you ask for, baring in mind that my ID is in Arabic and I don't have a valid passport at this moment.

Please answer because I want to proceed into buying a 2 years plan.

Thank you

Moataz

Comments

• GiedriusGiedrius Administrator

Hello @moataz,

identity verification is not mandatory, but I assume you received a request to verify it, so in this case, you should contact our support team(via live chat or reply to the original email "Regarding Service Order"), and provide one of the following documents:

- Drivers license 
    - ID card 
    - Passport

If you don't feel comfortable for providing your personal document, please provide your information proof, like:

- VAT/Tax ID registration document scan 
    - last Electrical/phone bill scan

This is a verification process, so your provided document or a bill MUST verify your account details.

• Thank you for your reply. I don't have a problem in the Identification, the only problem is that they are in Arabic only.

• GiedriusGiedrius Administrator

@moataz said:
    Thank you for your reply. I don't have a problem in the Identification, the only problem is that they are in Arabic only.

I would recommend contacting the support anyway, you should provide it to them and our team will evaluate the case individually.

• Thank you.