frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Shutdown VPS

Hello Team,
I have a KVM VPS purchased for two years.

I used it for 3 months, but now I don't need it (your service is excellent, only a change of project).

Now I would like to turn off the VPS until I have other needs.

I made a terminale shutdown of Centos, but after a few hours the VPS is back on.

Is it possible to introduce the on/off function in the control panel?

I want to turn it off exclusively so as not to think about updates, security, etc.

Thanks
Andrea

Comments

• GiedriusGiedrius Administrator
    Hello drego55,

currently, we do not have a shutdown function, as our VPS cannot be shut down. Also, we assume you not only want them to shut down, but to stop their usage (from the billing cycle) so that when you need the VPS again you could come back and continue using the rest of the paid time. Is that correct?

However, neither of these functions are currently available from our Clients Area site and if you would like to discuss further, please open a ticket so that we could check your case individually and search for a compromise. 

• A feature that I find interesting is that you can turn on/off the VM, I understand that it is not easy to implement it. It is not a problem of payments/billing.

However I resumed using my VM;)