frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

This account IP restrictions don't allow to login from your IP

Long story short.

My account is now getting "This account IP restrictions don't allow to login from your IP"

I setup special bots for a living, and i use your hosting for my bots (vps).

My client made an account which i was going to sign in and pay for,  but when i signed in i got an error saying: 

Account Verification Required

We've been hit with lot of fraudulent orders recently and to limit this fact we're forced to introduce fraud prevention checks for new customers' orders.
Please review your mailbox and reply to our email regarding account verification. Thank you.

My personal account is verified, but my clients isn't.

I go to his account to pay for it, then i got that error. I try to connect back to my personal account, 

Account Verification Required

We've been hit with lot of fraudulent orders recently and to limit this fact we're forced to introduce fraud prevention checks for new customers' orders.
Please review your mailbox and reply to our email regarding account verification. Thank you.

And This account IP restrictions don't allow to login from your IP.

Please unblock my account:

[email protected]

And if you could can you unblock my clients account: [email protected]

Comments